TOWNSHIP HALL & ORION CENTER REOPEN FOR REGULAR BUSINESS
While Township Hall and the Orion Center have reopened to the public for regular business, residents are still encouraged to interact with us via email or phone, when possible.
For those who will be visiting us again in person, a few things to be aware of:
- All Township employees will be wearing facemasks while moving about the building and interacting with the public.
- Anyone from the public entering the building will also need to wear a facemask. We have masks available for those who do not have one.
- Please mind the floor decals designating proper social distancing, as well as the areas of the building open to the public.
- Once you are finished with your task, you will exit the building out of the same set of doors you entered.
We look forward to welcoming you back and assisting in the best way possible!
Orion Parks 5 Year Parks & Recreation Master Plan
Welcome to the Orion Township Parks & Recreation
online registration website!
Have suggestions for future porgramming you'd like to see? Click the button below to submit your ideas!
If you have ever registered for a program or rented a facility/field through Orion Township in person or by mail and provided your email address on or after December 1st, 2017, you already have an online account in our system. To access it, follow these steps:
- Click 'sign-in' button on the top right, you do not need to create a new account.
- On the next page, click on 'Forgot your password?'
- Type in your email address
- A Temporary password will be sent to your email; use it to login.
- There will be a 'password tab', enter temporary password and change/confirm to new password.
- If you have trouble logging in, please contact us at 248.391.0304 x3500
If you are new or if you have registered for a program before December 1st, 2017:
- Click on 'Create a New Account' link and follow the instructions.
- If you have any trouble creating an account, please contact us at 248.391.0304 x3500
*Please note that all credit card payments require a minimum of a $1.50 service charge fee or 2.8%, whichever is greater. All Service charges are nonrefundable.
There may be a change in the status of events and programs listed in the Spring 2021 issue of the Orion Living Magazine. If you are unable to find registration information on this website, please call 248-391-0304x3500 for updates about the status of classes including cancellations, reschedules, and other information.