TOWNSHIP HALL & ORION CENTER OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
While Township Hall and the Orion Center are closed (unless you have a scheduled appointment), Township employees are still available and ready to assist you. Residents and visitors are encouraged to interact with us remotely via email, by phone or using our many online resources. However, if you need to visit in person, please call 248-391-0304 x3500 to schedule an appointment.
Please note: All payments may continue to be made by mail, online, or using the secured drop-boxes in front of Township Hall or the Orion Center. Proof of receipt for any payments made can be emailed or mailed to you within one business day– please provide your email or mailing address and receipt request with your payment.
Have suggestions for future porgramming you'd like to see? Click the button below to submit your ideas!
If you have ever registered for a program or rented a facility/field through Orion Township in person or by mail and provided your email address on or after December 1st, 2017, you already have an online account in our system. To access it, follow these steps:
- Click 'sign-in' button on the top right, you do not need to create a new account.
- On the next page, click on 'Forgot your password?'
- Type in your email address
- A Temporary password will be sent to your email; use it to login.
- There will be a 'password tab', enter temporary password and change/confirm to new password.
- If you have trouble logging in, please contact us at 248.391.0304 x3500
If you are new or if you have registered for a program before December 1st, 2017:
- Click on 'Create a New Account' link and follow the instructions.
- If you have any trouble creating an account, please contact us at 248.391.0304 x3500
*Please note that all credit card payments require a minimum of a $2 service charge fee. All Service charges are nonrefundable.
There may be a change in the status of events and programs listed in the Fall 2020 issue of the Orion Living Magazine. If you are unable to find registration information on this website, please call 248-391-0304x3500 for updates about the status of classes including cancellations, reschedules, and other information.