ORION CENTER EXERCISE ROOM FOR 50+ ADULTS
Interested in an Exercise Room Membership? Please call the Orion Center at 248-391-0304 x3500 and a staff member will guide you through the registration process.
Monday and Thursday- 8:30 am-7 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 8:30 am-4:00 pm
Equipment Available for Use
- 4 Treadmills
- 1 Elliptical
- 3 Recumbent Bikes
- 1 Rowing Machine
- 1 PhysioSteps (Recumbent Cross-trainer)
- Brand new Strength Equipment
- Each membership will need to have up to date contact information in our software system.
- Before entering the Exercise Room, all participants will need to scan their key fob that is to the right of the door. This will log the date and start time in our software system.
- All patrons must disinfect exercise equipment after use.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be readily available at all times.
- Appropriate attire is required during workouts. Shirts must be worn at all times. Tennis shoes or rubber soled, closed toe shoes are required.
- Staff members may restrict activity, use of equipment and/or access to the Exercise Room for any member who is not acting in a safe manner or is not using the equipment properly.
- No printed material while on equipment.
- Eating and drinking is prohibited, with the exception of capped water bottles.
- Please request assistance if there are any questions or problems with equipment. Report any damage or malfunctions immediately.
- Equipment is limited to 15 minutes per member when others are waiting.
- Wipe down all equipment after each use.
- The Township is not responsible for lost, stolen and/or damaged items. Lockers are available for use.
- Fighting, assault, vandalism, harassment, verbal abuse, intimidation, stealing will result in suspension of any Exercise Room membership and or/use.
- The use of personal trainers is prohibited in the Orion Center Exercise Room.