ORION CENTER EXERCISE ROOM FOR 54+ ADULTS
Interested in an Exercise Room Membership? Please call the Orion Center at 248-391-0304 x3500 and a staff member will guide you through the registration process.
Monday-Friday– 8:30 am-4:00 pm (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
Equipment Available for Use
3 Recumbent Bikes
1 Rowing Machine
2 PhysioSteps (Recumbent Cross-trainer)
Curves Resistance Machines
PROCEDURES FOR THE EXERCISE ROOM
· All members will need to make an appointment with Orion Center staff prior to entering the Exercise Room. Participants will be limited per MDHHS Guidelines.
· Each membership will need to have up to date contact information in our software system.
· Once you arrive for your scheduled appointment all participants will need to fill out the designated wellness form confirming they do not have any symptoms.
· Before entering the Exercise Room, all participants will need to scan their key fob that is to the right of the door. This will log the date and start time in our software system.
· All participants must wear a facial covering at all times.
· Please maintain 6ft distance from other participants in the room. Some equipment will be marked as “out of order” to ensure 6ft distance.
· All patrons must disinfect exercise equipment after use.
· Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be readily available at all times.
· When exiting all participants must scan their key fob. This will log the date and end time in our software system.
· The room will be disinfected twice daily (7:00 am and 12:30 pm).