Library Branch at the Orion Center
Orion Township Public Library provides a library branch at the Orion Center. Please visit www.orionlibrary.org or call to learn more of what is now open at the Main Library. Library Phone Number: (248)693-3000. Website: orionlibrary.org
As of: June 1, 2021 LIBRARY REOPENED WITH NO PATRON TIME LIMITS (STILL 50% CAPACITY)!
Open Monday thru Friday from 10a-3p.
- Rope barrier used as needed so we don’t go over 50% occupancy (6 people)
- One table with two chairs around it
- 2 computers available for 45 minute sessions. Patrons can stay longer if nobody else is waiting.
- No limit on browsing time
- All desks, chairs, and equipment will be disinfected between patrons. Hand sanitizer is encouraged.
- Fully vaccinated patrons do not have to wear a mask or observe social distancing. Unvaccinated patrons must still wear a mask and social distance.
- No material donations accepted
- Returns will be accepted and quarantined for 2 days
Meals On Wheels
Meals on wheels are delivered Monday-Friday. With each delivery participants receive a lunch. Also, many of our meal sites have drivers who will provide frozen meals that can be eaten over the weekend.
The Orion Center also offers lunch in Dining Room at Monday through Friday at 12 p.m. A reservation 24 hours in advance is required. Please call 248-391-0304 x3510 by 11:00 am the day prior to your visit. Note: A meal on Monday requires a call by 11:00 am the previous Friday.
Fees: $3.00 donation for 60 years of age and older | $4.00 donation for anyone 59 years of age and under
CONGREGATE MEALS WILL BE STARTING MONDAY, JUNE 21.
Call (248) 391-0304 ext. 3510 for more information.
Free food Distribution every Monday | Time– 9 a.m.—11 a.m.
Location : Woodside Bible Church- 2500 Joslyn Rd. Lake Orion, MI
Forgotten Harvest is a non-profit food rescue organization that collects food that would otherwise go to waste and delivers it free of charge to organizations feeding the hungry in Metro Detroit.
To keep everyone safe, food will only be distributed to trunk. Please have your trunk space clear.